Manman1 (man),USA pronunciation n., pl. men, v., manned, man•ning, interj.
- an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
- a member of the species Homo sapiens or all the members of this species collectively, without regard to sex: prehistoric man.
- the human individual as representing the species, without reference to sex;
the human race;
humankind: Man hopes for peace, but prepares for war.
- a human being;
person: to give a man a chance; When the audience smelled the smoke, it was every man for himself.
- a husband.
- a male lover or sweetheart.
- a male follower or subordinate: the king's men. He's the boss's number one man.
- a male employee or representative, esp. of a company or agency: a Secret Service man; a man from the phone company.
- a male having qualities considered typical of men or appropriately masculine: Be a man. The army will make a man of you.
- a male servant.
- a valet.
- See enlisted man.
- an enthusiast or devotee: I like jazz, but I'm essentially a classics man.
- male friend;
ally: You're my main man.
- a term of familiar address to a man;
fellow: Now, now, my good man, please calm down.
- a term of familiar address to a man or a woman: Hey, man, take it easy.
- one of the pieces used in playing certain games, as chess or checkers.
- [Hist.]a liegeman;
- [Obs.]manly character or courage.
- as one man, in complete agreement or accord;
unanimously: They arose as one man to protest the verdict.
- be one's own man:
- to be free from restrictions, control, or dictatorial influence;
be independent: Now that he has a business he is his own man.
- to be in complete command of one's faculties: After a refreshing nap he was again his own man.
- man and boy, ever since childhood: He's been working that farm, man and boy, for more than 50 years.
- man's man, a man who exemplifies masculine qualities.
- the man:
- a person or group asserting authority or power over another, esp. in a manner experienced as being oppressive, demeaning, or threatening, as an employer, the police, or a dominating racial group.
- a person or group upon whom one is dependent, as the drug supplier for an addict. Also, the Man.
- to a man, with no exception;
all: To a man, the members of the team did their best.
- to furnish with men, as for service or defense.
- to take one's place for service, as at a gun or post: to man the ramparts.
- to strengthen, fortify, or brace;
steel: to man oneself for the dangers ahead.
- [Falconry.]to accustom (a hawk) to the presence of men.
- an expression of surprise, enthusiasm, dismay, or other strong feeling: Man, what a ball game!
Benchesbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Poundspound1 (pound),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike repeatedly with great force, as with an instrument, the fist, heavy missiles, etc.
- to produce or effect by striking or thumping, or in a manner resembling this (often fol. by out): to pound out a tune on the piano.
- to force (a way) by battering;
batter (often fol. by down): He pounded his way through the mob. He pounded the door down.
- to crush into a powder or paste by beating repeatedly.
- to strike heavy blows repeatedly: to pound on a door.
- to beat or throb violently, as the heart.
- to give forth a thumping sound: The drums pounded loudly.
- to walk or go with heavy steps;
move along with force or vigor.
- the act of pounding.
- a heavy or forcible blow.
- a thump.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Man Benches 1000 Pounds #5 Slate Magazine. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 632 x 451. This post's file size is only 55 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Man Benches 1000 Pounds.
You're not the individuals who can purchase Man Benches 1000 Pounds. Every home manager in need of furniture because of their houses. This is the explanation you'll find plenty of selections in retailers. It's not unimportant for you to ensure most of the things you select in accordance with your home. Traditional furniture may charge hardly cheap.
Therefore, you should not disregard of utilizing the furniture, the possibility. Commercials in yard sales along with regional newspapers and music stores typically may have some fixtures that are good. You could have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. You're able to save lots of money by following these strategies.
Make sure to get in the store, in case you decide to obtain a Man Benches 1000 Pounds #5 Slate Magazine. Most people do not think to verify the goods before items are bought by them. Hard to restore the furniture in some furniture outlets. Carry samples of colors once you look for classic and classical fixtures.
It could seem differently when inside your home and compared to samples, while some might look excellent within the shop. It's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement retailer, or just take a photo of one's sample for evaluation products from occurring to prevent this.
Seek out Man Benches 1000 Pounds #5 Slate Magazine that's tough classic in case you place them outdoors. Examine fittings and the weak welds. Ignore them, if you discover a weld that appears perhaps perhaps vulnerable and locate furniture that is sturdy. Each outdoor furniture you select should really be able to withstand nature's elements to be exposed for several years.
Perhaps this has been some time because you and a thriftstore 've visited, or possibly you've never visited with one? You'll truly drop, in that case. Sometimes you can report some lounge is excellent enough, although generally they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings.