Judgingjudge ( juj),USA pronunciation n., v., judged, judg•ing.
- a public officer authorized to hear and decide cases in a court of law;
a magistrate charged with the administration of justice.
- a person appointed to decide in any competition, contest, or matter at issue;
authorized arbiter: the judges of a beauty contest.
- a person qualified to pass a critical judgment: a good judge of horses.
- an administrative head of Israel in the period between the death of Joshua and the accession to the throne by Saul.
- (esp. in rural areas) a county official with supervisory duties, often employed part-time or on an honorary basis.
- to pass legal judgment on;
pass sentence on (a person): The court judged him guilty.
- to hear evidence or legal arguments in (a case) in order to pass judgment;
try: The Supreme Court is judging that case.
- to form a judgment or opinion of;
decide upon critically: You can't judge a book by its cover.
- to decide or settle authoritatively;
adjudge: The censor judged the book obscene and forbade its sale.
- to infer, think, or hold as an opinion;
conclude about or assess: He judged her to be correct.
- to make a careful guess about;
estimate: We judged the distance to be about four miles.
- (of the ancient Hebrew judges) to govern.
- to act as a judge;
pass judgment: No one would judge between us.
- to form an opinion or estimate: I have heard the evidence and will judge accordingly.
- to make a mental judgment.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Decisionsde•ci•sion (di sizh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of deciding;
determination, as of a question or doubt, by making a judgment: They must make a decision between these two contestants.
- the act of or need for making up one's mind: This is a difficult decision.
- something that is decided;
resolution: He made a poor decision.
- a judgment, as one formally pronounced by a court.
- the quality of being decided;
firmness: He spoke with decision.
- the final score in any sport or contest: The decision was 5 to 4 in favor of the home team.
- [Boxing.]the awarding of a victory in a match not decided by a knockout or technical knockout, usually through a vote of the referee and judges.
- [Boxing.]to win a victory over (one's opponent) by a point score rather than a knockout.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Judging Office And Decisions Center #6 Alexandra Floersch - AreaVoices. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1044 x 696. It's file size is only 203 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Judging Office And Decisions Center.
Is the Judging Office And Decisions Center #6 Alexandra Floersch - AreaVoices? I understand first. Toiletries of the torpedo at the back. The medication cabinet was messy with products unpredictable bottles, and products. The wardrobe underneath the sink was packed in spots with moves of toilet-paper and everything wasn't ideal elsewhere.
Among the finest Judging Office And Decisions Center #6 Alexandra Floersch - AreaVoices I Have discovered recently requires, not remodeling, but simply rethinking your bathroom design. You are able to enter invisible shelves that can shop and present from your makeup to some decorative knickknacks for those who have a space. And if you wish to create your toiletries unseen, you're able to often insert units and hidden cabinets.
Start with imagining small if also that seems like more function than you want to manage. How can you maximize the room you curently have? One of the tips will be to change the area. Everyone has a dresser there, but a lot of people merely place issues in there until the wreck isn't arranged. Instead, are you marking them and contemplating getting some little storage containers?