Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Hello there, this image is about Denim Diamond Quilt (wonderful Jean Circle Quilt #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 932 x 671. This picture's file size is only 137 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Jean Circle Quilt.
Observe easy it is to acquire a custom beach-theme try looking in your bedroom without ponying up a lot of money. If you should be unsure what you want in your Jean Circle Quilt try looking in decorating magazines and books to acquire a feeling of the extras you wish to view within your room. To keep the appearance consistent seaside you've to limit the accessories that match your style to be merely purchased by yourself.
An appealing number of features might includes some covers apart a pleasant beach theme shape plus a light larger. Use Denim Diamond Quilt (wonderful Jean Circle Quilt #2) design styles and images on your walls to set a style throughout your bedroom. Many people don't know how to precisely hold an item of art which makes a difference that is big to the looks.
For designing the beach colors should make you look at the seaside. Light and windy with plenty of perhaps and blues even some orange. In case basic sounds are preferred by you think about skin-color and beige mud. Incorporate sea shells beach beach molds along with other highlights that will assist bring the seaside inside your bedroom out. You need to group-your components in amount that is unusual. Often look excellent in case your collection includes brief and substantial extras combined together.