Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Valvevalve (valv),USA pronunciation n., v., valved, valv•ing.
- any device for halting or controlling the flow of a liquid, gas, or other material through a passage, pipe, inlet, outlet, etc.
- a hinged lid or other movable part that closes or modifies the passage in such a device.
- [Anat.]a membranous fold or other structure that controls the flow of a fluid, as one that permits blood to flow in one direction only.
- (in musical wind instruments of the trumpet class) a device for changing the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone.
- one of the two or more separable pieces composing certain shells.
- either half of the silicified shell of a diatom.
- one of the segments into which a capsule dehisces.
- a flap or lidlike part of certain anthers.
- See vacuum tube (def. 1).
- [Archaic.]one of the leaves of a double or folding door.
- to provide with a means of controlling the flow of liquid, gas, etc., by inserting a valve.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Gas Shutoff Valve Overview (marvelous How To Shut Off Gas To House Design #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 819 x 614. This post's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: How To Shut Off Gas To House.
For decorating the Gas Shutoff Valve Overview (marvelous How To Shut Off Gas To House Design #6) the first ideas are to produce landscapes that are tiny. This small yard suggests a green place that is to the front of the home as being a little region with numerous kinds of plants that are in a position to explain a beautiful green place and gorgeous. Then you can certainly also develop a town park without less wonderful watch to the town park for those who have been encouraged in the city park.
Some gorgeous plants you're able to pick like bonsai trees are small and grasses that'll meet up with the terrain spot inside the park facing your home. The concept that the How To Shut Off Gas To House is really a playground that is not necessarily inexperienced. This implies design or a property yard design that can use different tips, which makes a little share, which can be not a large amount of wear green plants, but only to improve water's function and electrical power init.
In addition to the tiny pool you can even produce sebuaha little fountain or even a little fountain that's used with natural ideas, like the use of lumber as a water flushed or by the utilization of rocks, where the water will soon be proven more evidently also.