Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Stallstall1 (stôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a compartment in a stable or shed for the accommodation of one animal.
- a stable or shed for horses or cattle.
- a booth or stand in which merchandise is displayed for sale, or in which some business is carried on (sometimes used in combination): a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- carrel (def. 1).
- one of a number of fixed enclosed seats in the choir or chancel of a church for the use of the clergy.
- a pew.
- any small compartment or booth for a specific activity or housing a specific thing: a shower stall.
- a rectangular space marked off or reserved for parking a car or other vehicle, as in a parking lot.
- an instance or the condition of causing an engine, or a vehicle powered by an engine, to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or by overloading it.
- an instance or the condition of causing an airplane to fly at an angle of attack greater than the angle of maximum lift, causing loss of control and a downward spin. Cf. critical angle (def. 2).
- a protective covering for a finger or toe, as various guards and sheaths or one finger of a glove.
- a chairlike seat in a theater, separated from others by arms or rails, esp. one in the front section of the parquet.
- to assign to, put, or keep in a stall or stalls, as an animal or a car.
- to confine in a stall for fattening, as cattle.
- to cause (a motor or the vehicle it powers) to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or overloading it.
- to put (an airplane) into a stall.
- to lose control of or crash (an airplane) from so doing.
- to bring to a standstill;
check the progress or motion of, esp. unintentionally.
- to cause to stick fast, as in mire or snow.
- (of an engine, car, airplane, etc.) to be stalled or go through the process of stalling (sometimes fol. by out).
- to come to a standstill;
be brought to a stop.
- to stick fast, as in mire.
- to occupy a stall, as an animal.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Horse Stall Feeders #6 Pinterest. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 640 x 545. It's file size is only 70 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Horse Stall Feeders.
HPL is not suggested inside the Horse Stall Feeders #6 Pinterest for a stand as well as wall coverings. HPL nature is not water resistant and easy to peel off the installation at the sides are not cool. Select a product that's easyto clear as supplies that are glass and ceramic. If using hardwood- molded bits, choose the tile pieces are not too tiny. Portions that are also modest cause the grout that is more and more. Note also the distance grout installation isn't too large.
The use of high-intensity which makes the likelihood of substance that is shattered be and to collide larger. Pick a material that might be improved such as solid surface and marble. If fractures or openings do not need to replace completely, due to the broken portion may be fixed. As opposed to the stainless material and showcases. In the event the material is ruined in many part only, should be increased overall.
Several pores allow bacteria or mark difficult to wash and live-in. Solid-surface material exceptional. Nevertheless pebble and marble could still be employed throughout the therapy completed sporadically. Table is with food that'll get into our bodies indirect contact. Use coating products that not incorporate compounds which might be damaging to the human body.