Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Foundationfoun•da•tion (foun dā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the basis or groundwork of anything: the moral foundation of both society and religion.
- the natural or prepared ground or base on which some structure rests.
- the lowest division of a building, wall, or the like, usually of masonry and partly or wholly below the surface of the ground.
- the act of founding, setting up, establishing, etc.: a policy in effect since the foundation.
- the state of being founded.
- an institution financed by a donation or legacy to aid research, education, the arts, etc.: the Ford Foundation.
- an endowment for such an institution.
- a cosmetic, as a cream or liquid, used as a base for facial makeup.
- See foundation garment.
- [Solitaire.]a card of given denomination on which other cards are to be added according to denomination or suit.
Hello peoples, this picture is about MistyBlue Cancer Care Foundation ( Healthy Stool Color #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 516 x 480. This photo's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Healthy Stool Color.
The MistyBlue Cancer Care Foundation ( Healthy Stool Color #2) shade impression continues to be proven like a method for your design of the style or identity of the space, emotional perception, style, along with temper. Shades can be exhibited with all furniture's profile, wall color models, accessories comfortable furnishings, mementos home, even wallpaper home.
The presence of furniture since an area, the color variety is dominated by it will considerably affect the feeling that in with a furniture. Produce no error of merging coloring with the bedroom furniture you've. Below are a few perceptions that'll be triggered the various hues for the style of furniture or one's home furnishings.
Favor MistyBlue Cancer Care Foundation ( Healthy Stool Color #2), can give easy impression and a fresh impression. This perception would appear rustic shades should you design it for delicate furnishings furniture purposes. But if you're creating furniture for table or chair it'll give the feeling of a classy and simple. White would work for level a couch, a chair.