Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Nobleno•ble (nō′bəl),USA pronunciation adj., -bler, -blest, n.
- distinguished by rank or title.
- pertaining to persons so distinguished.
- of, belonging to, or constituting a hereditary class that has special social or political status in a country or state;
of or pertaining to the aristocracy.
- of an exalted moral or mental character or excellence;
lofty: a noble thought.
- admirable in dignity of conception, manner of expression, execution, or composition: a noble poem.
- very impressive or imposing in appearance;
magnificent: a noble monument.
- of an admirably high quality;
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) having excellent qualities or abilities.
- a person of noble birth or rank;
nobleman or noblewoman.
- a former gold coin of England, first issued in 1346 by Edward III, equal to half a mark or 6s. 8d., replaced in 1464 under Edward IV by the rose noble.
- (in Britain) a peer.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Groupgroup (gro̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- any collection or assemblage of persons or things;
aggregation: a group of protesters; a remarkable group of paintings.
- a number of persons or things ranged or considered together as being related in some way.
- Also called radical. two or more atoms specifically arranged, as the hydroxyl group, –OH. Cf. free radical.
- (in the classification of related languages within a family) a category of a lower order than a subbranch and of a higher order than a subgroup: the Low German group of West Germanic languages.
- any grouping of languages, whether it is made on the basis of geography, genetic relationship, or something else.
- a division of stratified rocks comprising two or more formations.
- [Army.]a flexible administrative and tactical unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- Air Force. an administrative and operational unit subordinate to a wing, usually composed of two or more squadrons.
- a section of an orchestra comprising the instruments of the same class.
- [Art.]a number of figures or objects shown in an arrangement together.
- an algebraic system that is closed under an associative operation, as multiplication or addition, and in which there is an identity element that, on operating on another element, leaves the second element unchanged, and in which each element has corresponding to it a unique element that, on operating on the first, results in the identity element.
- [Gram. Chiefly Brit.]a phrase: nominal group; verbal group.
- to place or associate together in a group, as with others.
- to arrange in or form into a group or groups.
- to form a group.
- to be part of a group.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi guys, this photo is about Custom Noble Valance - Group C (attractive Fleur De Lis Valance #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 655 x 767. It's file size is just 74 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Fleur De Lis Valance.
For decorating the Fleur De Lis Valance, the first suggestions are to generate miniature gardens. This small yard suggests a green location that will be to the front of the house as being a tiny area with various kinds of plants which can be able to summarize a beautiful green area and stunning. Then you can additionally develop a town park without any less lovely view to the area park in case you have been inspired from your city park.
Some stunning plants you can select like bonsai trees are decorative flowers modest, and grasses that can meet with with the area place in the park in front of your house. The concept that the Custom Noble Valance - Group C (attractive Fleur De Lis Valance #1) is just a park that's not always natural. This implies style or a property yard type that may use different suggestions, making a small swimming, which is not just a lot of wear crops that are natural, but and then optimize the function of water and electrical power init.
In addition to the small share you can also produce sebuaha small waterfall or even a small feature that's utilized with normal aspects, including the use of timber being a water flushed or by the usage of rocks, where the water will undoubtedly be proven more plainly too.