Beautiful Fire Pit Chiminea #1 Prairie Style Cast Aluminum Wood Burning Chiminea In Charcoal. Photos Album
Beautifulbeau•ti•ful (byo̅o̅′tə fəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having beauty;
having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.;
delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
very pleasing or satisfying.
- the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the).
- (used with a pl. v.) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the): the good and the beautiful.
- the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the): to strive to attain the beautiful.
fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Burningburn•ing (bûr′ning),USA pronunciation adj.
- very hot;
simmering: The water was burning.
- very bright;
glowing: She wore a burning red bathing suit.
- caused by or as if by fire, a burn, or heat: He had a burning sensation in his throat.
passionate: a burning desire.
- urgent or crucial: a burning question.
- the state, process, sensation, or effect of being on fire, burned, or subjected to intense heat.
- the baking of ceramic products to develop hardness and other properties.
- the heating or the calcining of certain ores and rocks as a preliminary stage in various industrial processes.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Hi guys, this photo is about Beautiful Fire Pit Chiminea #1 Prairie Style Cast Aluminum Wood Burning Chiminea In Charcoal.. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1470 x 1470. It's file size is only 263 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Fire Pit Chiminea.
Beautiful Fire Pit Chiminea #1 Prairie Style Cast Aluminum Wood Burning Chiminea In Charcoal. is one of many most popular ingredients and so are often used for the ground along with the Stone can be a volcanic stone formed by warmth and force and therefore are available in different tones like dark shades, light dull and pink along with other colors, Now because of the longevity and resilience, jewel granite ceramic kind typically employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor products and also building a livingroom.
Obviously you realize a lot of these kinds of marble and contains become a brand new trend in the world of house not to mention you are confused in picking a layout, in establishing a home, you should consider the proper color for your walls of one's home. Coloring dreary house typically chosen because the platform color is predominant, though it is not rare to also have a natural colour such as white coloring to paint the surfaces of the home.
The vibrant colors are designed here's not so impressive shiny coloring, since the color mix of Beautiful Fire Pit Chiminea #1 Prairie Style Cast Aluminum Wood Burning Chiminea In Charcoal. with colors that are dazzling may really generate the impact unattractive. Pick shades that are bright. As an example, lightblue, grass green, pink, among others. However you must select the combination that is suitable even though the combination with different hues which might be richer or restricted.
But gray can be a basic coloring that seems nonetheless simple to match with shades that are other more distinction. So that the chosen shade Beautiful Fire Pit Chiminea #1 Prairie Style Cast Aluminum Wood Burning Chiminea In Charcoal. works for those who desire to employ basic hues like less, although white. You should consider these guidelines and concerns in selecting color mixtures to get the blend right colour shade. First, select a coloring to paint the walls a bright shade combinations of dull.