Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
United Parcel Service.
Howdy , this picture is about Bench V Ups ( Bench V Ups #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1024 x 576. It's file size is only 61 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Bench V Ups.
Bench V Ups ( Bench V Ups #2) serves as a natural location that may supply a wonderful setting and neat, although no essential part of a property living of the park is also excellent when seen in the side of health, but besides that the park also offers a function as a channel pretty specifically to boost the look the house itself, and in conditions of the keeping the park might be found at the backside of the house, close to the house or in front of the house, nonetheless it seems very difficult for the moment to construct a playground on the occupancy of our limited territory turned among the main reasons why individuals are hesitant to build a backyard at home them, when in reality several ways or options that individuals can perform to acquire around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some methods for garden with tiny land about the front yard of your home.
In restructuring the parkis terrain is narrow program, we should contemplate several things which range from the option of plants, spacing from each other to ensure that even though the park is little but still lovely and good in view, more Bench V Ups could we discover such tips below.
Variety of Flowers. Choosing flowers for your backyard using a little or thin land that could be one critical to accomplishment in creating a yard with restricted area, choose crops with a small size so that more bushes we are able to plant so that more decorative and much more fascinating for certain.