Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Timbertim•ber (tim′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- the wood of growing trees suitable for structural uses.
- growing trees themselves.
- wooded land.
- wood, esp. when suitable or adapted for various building purposes.
- a single piece of wood forming part of a structure or the like: A timber fell from the roof.
- (in a ship's frame) one of the curved pieces of wood that spring upward and outward from the keel;
- personal character or quality: He's being talked up as presidential timber.
- a wooden hurdle, as a gate or fence, over which a horse must jump in equestrian sports.
- to furnish with timber.
- to support with timber.
- to fell timber, esp. as an occupation.
- a lumberjack's call to warn those in the vicinity that a cut tree is about to fall to the ground.
Hello folks, this picture is about Bar Stools Timber #1 Studio-hip-damien-hipwell-solid-timber-bar Stool-custom. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 564 x 849. This image's file size is just 43 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Bar Stools Timber.
The restroom is normally smaller, in comparison to different locations inside your home. They also generally have numerous facets, thus Bar Stools Timber can be quite difficult. The difference between a terrible job that requires to become repainted and an excellent job depends largely on quality and the colour of the color selected for the occupation. The shades used affect the way the room is sensed.
Using colors that are black makes the area seem smaller and deeper. Bright colors brighten the room up, and make it seem bigger. Humidity within the bathroom's amount is significantly higher than in rooms that are different. This is the major reason why coloring is removed in effectively colored bathrooms. It must enter deeply enough to relax the painted floor. This is dependent upon the quality of coloring applied as well as artwork strategies.
There are numerous color accessible that have ides while Bar Stools Timber #1 Studio-hip-damien-hipwell-solid-timber-bar Stool-custom which can be prone-to form and form. Nonetheless, often, colour made specifically for the restroom is satisfactory. Be sure the location on wall or the ceiling that's typically covered by the equipment must be tightly-closed whilst never to remove.