Auto Body Shop Kitchener #8 Maybe It's Time To Get The Front Bumper Re Sprayed Too? Car Had Really Nice Paint Until This Morning . Images Gallery
Autoau•to (ô′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Kitchenerkitch•en•er (kich′ə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person employed in, or in charge of, a kitchen.
- an elaborate kitchen stove.
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Getget (get),USA pronunciation v., got or ([Archaic]) gat; got or got•ten;
- to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of: to get a birthday present; to get a pension.
- to cause to be in one's possession or succeed in having available for one's use or enjoyment;
acquire: to get a good price after bargaining; to get oil by drilling; to get information.
- to go after, take hold of, and bring (something) for one's own or for another's purposes;
fetch: Would you get the milk from the refrigerator for me?
- to cause or cause to become, to do, to move, etc., as specified;
effect: to get one's hair cut; to get a fire to burn; to get a dog out of a room.
- to communicate or establish communication with over a distance;
reach: You can always get me by telephone.
- to hear or hear clearly: I didn't get your last name.
- to acquire a mental grasp or command of;
learn: to get a lesson.
- to capture;
seize: Get him before he escapes!
- to receive as a punishment or sentence: to get a spanking; to get 20 years in jail.
- to prevail on;
influence or persuade: We'll get him to go with us.
- to prepare;
make ready: to get dinner.
- (esp. of animals) to beget.
- to affect emotionally: Her pleas got me.
- to hit, strike, or wound: The bullet got him in the leg.
- to kill.
- to take vengeance on: I'll get you yet!
- to catch or be afflicted with;
come down with or suffer from: He got malaria while living in the tropics. She gets butterflies before every performance.
- to puzzle;
annoy: Their silly remarks get me.
- to understand;
comprehend: I don't get the joke. This report may be crystal-clear to a scientist, but I don't get it.
- to come to a specified place;
reach: to get home late.
- to succeed, become enabled, or be permitted: You get to meet a lot of interesting people.
- to become or to cause oneself to become as specified;
reach a certain condition: to get angry; to get sick.
- (used as an auxiliary verb fol. by a past participle to form the passive): to get married; to get elected; to get hit by a car.
- to succeed in coming, going, arriving at, visiting, etc. (usually fol. by away, in, into, out, etc.): I don't get into town very often.
- to bear, endure, or survive (usually fol. by through or over): Can he get through another bad winter?
- to earn money;
- to leave promptly;
scram: He told us to get.
- to start or enter upon the action of (fol. by a present participle expressing action): to get moving; Get rolling.
- get about:
- to move about;
be active: He gets about with difficulty since his illness.
- to become known;
spread: It was supposed to be a secret, but somehow it got about.
- to be socially active: She's been getting about much more since her family moved to the city.Also, get around.
- get across:
- to make or become understandable;
communicate: to get a lesson across to students.
- to be convincing about;
impress upon others: The fire chief got across forcefully the fact that turning in a false alarm is a serious offense.
- get ahead, to be successful, as in business or society: She got ahead by sheer determination.
- get ahead of:
- to move forward of, as in traveling: The taxi got ahead of her after the light changed.
- to surpass;
outdo: He refused to let anyone get ahead of him in business.
- get along:
- to go away;
- See get on.
- get around:
- to circumvent;
- to ingratiate oneself with (someone) through flattery or cajolery.
- to travel from place to place;
circulate: I don't get around much anymore.
- See get about.
- get at:
- to reach;
touch: to stretch in order to get at a top shelf.
- to suggest, hint at, or imply;
intimate: What are you getting at?
- to discover;
determine: to get at the root of a problem.
- [Informal.]to influence by surreptitious or illegal means;
bribe: The gangsters couldn't get at the mayor.
- get away:
- to escape;
flee: He tried to get away, but the crowd was too dense.
- to start out;
leave: The racehorses got away from the starting gate.
- get away with, to perpetrate or accomplish without detection or punishment: Some people lie and cheat and always seem to get away with it.
- get back:
- to come back;
return: When will you get back?
- to recover;
regain: He got back his investment with interest.
- to be revenged: She waited for a chance to get back at her accuser.
- get by:
- to succeed in going past: to get by a police barricade.
- to manage to exist, survive, continue in business, etc., in spite of difficulties.
- to evade the notice of: He doesn't let much get by him.
- get down:
- to bring or come down;
descend: The kitten climbed the tree, but then couldn't get down again.
- to concentrate;
attend: to get down to the matter at hand.
- to depress;
fatigue: Nothing gets me down so much as a rainy day.
- to swallow: The pill was so large that he couldn't get it down.
- to relax and enjoy oneself completely;
be uninhibited in one's enjoyment: getting down with a bunch of old friends.
- get even. See even 1 (def. 22).
- get going:
- to begin;
act: They wanted to get going on the construction of the house.
- to increase one's speed;
make haste: If we don't get going, we'll never arrive in time.
- get in:
- to go into a place;
enter: He forgot his key and couldn't get in.
- to arrive;
come: They both got in on the same train.
- to become associated with: He got in with a bad crowd.
- to be chosen or accepted, as for office, membership, etc.: As secretary of the club, his friend made sure that he got in.
- to become implicated in: By embezzling money to pay his gambling debts quickly, he was getting in further and further.
- get it, [Informal.]
- to be punished or reprimanded: You'll get it for breaking that vase!
- to understand or grasp something: This is just between us, get it?
- get it off, Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- get it on:
- [Informal.]to work or perform with satisfying harmony or energy or develop a strong rapport, as in music: a rock group really getting it on with the audience.
- Slang (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- get it up, [Slang](vulgar), to achieve an erection of the penis.
- get off:
- to escape the consequences of or punishment for one's actions.
- to help (someone) escape punishment: A good lawyer might get you off.
- to begin a journey;
leave: He got off on the noon flight.
- to leave (a train, plane, etc.);
dismount from (a horse);
- to tell (a joke);
express (an opinion): The comedian got off a couple of good ones.
- [Informal.]to have the effrontery: Where does he get off telling me how to behave?
- Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- to experience or cause to experience a high from or as if from a drug.
- to cause to feel pleasure, enthusiasm, or excitement: a new rock group that gets everyone off.
- get off on, [Slang.]to become enthusiastic about or excited by: After years of indifference, she's getting off on baseball.
- get on or along:
- to make progress;
- to have sufficient means to manage, survive, or fare.
- to be on good terms;
agree: She simply can't get on with her brothers.
- to advance in age: He is getting on in years.
- get out:
- to leave (often fol. by of ): Get out of here! We had to get out of the bus at San Antonio.
- to become publicly known: We mustn't let this story get out.
- to withdraw or retire (often fol. by of ): He decided to get out of the dry goods business.
- to produce or complete: Let's get this work out!
- get over:
- to recover from: to get over an illness.
- See get across.
- get round. See get around.
- get the lead out. See lead 2 (def. 11).
- get there, to reach one's goal;
succeed: He wanted to be a millionaire but he died before he got there.
- get through:
- to succeed, as in meeting, reaching, or contacting by telephone (usually fol. by to): I tried to call you last night, but I couldn't get through.
- to complete;
finish: How he ever got through college is a mystery.
- to make oneself understood: One simply cannot get through to her.
- get to:
- to get in touch or into communication with;
contact: It was too late by the time he got to the authorities.
- [Informal.]to make an impression on;
affect: This music really gets to you.
- to begin: When he gets to telling stories about the war, there's no stopping him.
- get together:
- to accumulate;
gather: to get together a portfolio of 20 stocks.
- to congregate;
meet: The alumnae chapter gets together twice a year.
- to come to an accord;
agree: They simply couldn't get together on matters of policy.
- get up:
- to sit up or stand;
- to rise from bed.
- to ascend or mount.
- to prepare;
organize: to get up an exhibit.
- to draw upon;
rouse: to get up one's courage.
- to acquire a knowledge of.
- (to a horse) go! go ahead! go faster!
- to dress, as in a costume or disguise: She got herself up as an astronaut.
- to produce in a specified style, as a book: It was got up in brown leather with gold endpapers.
- has or have got:
- to possess or own;
have: She's got a new car. Have you got the tickets?
- must (fol. by an infinitive): He's got to get to a doctor right away.
- to suffer from: Have you got a cold?
get′ta•ble, get′a•ble, adj.
- an offspring or the total of the offspring, esp. of a male animal: the get of a stallion.
- a return of a ball, as in tennis, that would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent.
- something earned, as salary, profits, etc.: What's your week's get?
- a child born out of wedlock.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Rere1 (rā),USA pronunciation n. [Music.]
- the syllable used for the second tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone D. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Reallyre-al•ly (rē′ə lī′),USA pronunciation v.t., v.i., -lied, -ly•ing.
- to ally again or anew.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Morningmorn•ing (môr′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- the first part or period of the day, extending from dawn, or from midnight, to noon.
- the beginning of day;
dawn: Morning is almost here.
- the first or early period of anything;
beginning: the morning of life.
- of or pertaining to morning: the morning hours.
- occurring, appearing, used, etc., in the morning: a morning coffee break.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Auto Body Shop Kitchener #8 Maybe It's Time To Get The Front Bumper Re Sprayed Too? Car Had Really Nice Paint Until This Morning .. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1899 x 1068. This image's file size is just 314 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Auto Body Shop Kitchener.
The colour scheme of Auto Body Shop Kitchener #8 Maybe It's Time To Get The Front Bumper Re Sprayed Too? Car Had Really Nice Paint Until This Morning . design design is focused from the scheme of colors that were simple like white, brown, black, and grey. Employ these hues for indoor things ground, for example walls, limit, and reserving a location for a dash of shiny hues of the room in furniture and components.
Ground with supplies such as wood, ceramics, porcelain tile, and pebble successfully entered within the modern group. Supply to accident space visually also completing pretty just like a rug for yet another perception of luxury. This technique is for distancing between the family-room which usually look alongside each other along with the diningroom many well suited.
Use your creativity for a more innovative process designs and finishes to supply an elegance that is striking while in the place. Options have exposed for the product used to accomplish out interior-design stand is. The perception that's felt in modern interior design is small collections and environment " stuff that is less ".